Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar is a new and booming Runescape private server, looking to progress and move forward.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fixing prices of avatar point store

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fixing prices of avatar point store Empty Fixing prices of avatar point store Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:16 pm

joker

joker

Fixing prices of avatar point store C8HXkng

Well, first off I'd like to say it is very easy to obtain the items in the avatar points shop. I think it should be made more expensive and a few items removed because there just to easy to obtain. therefore making the game not as fun. No

Secondly, I think there should be a vote shop and a outfit/skiller costume shop.

Last edited by joker on Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more.)

2Fixing prices of avatar point store Empty Re: Fixing prices of avatar point store Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:19 pm

Alex

Alex

Fixing prices of avatar point store JL80c7R

This is true with certain things.
I haven't done enough slayer or things to gain that many but yeah, I saw someone walking around with a divine.
Didn't look so hard to achieve definitely support this.

https://avatarps.rpg-board.net

3Fixing prices of avatar point store Empty Re: Fixing prices of avatar point store Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:58 pm

The X

Fixing prices of avatar point store DQqb2Qq

The point shop is actually 90% killing the server.. Why would people go gwd bosses if you can get all drops in the avatar point shop very easily..
I would say a new point shop with other things in it, and a slayer shop just from slayer..

4Fixing prices of avatar point store Empty Re: Fixing prices of avatar point store Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:30 pm

Zippitty

Zippitty

Fixing prices of avatar point store Hen45hl

I think we should have a loyalty only shop and keep the AP shop seperate. I don't like the fact people can afk all day, come back, and then buy a crazy rare item with loyalty bought avatar points  Neutral 

5Fixing prices of avatar point store Empty Re: Fixing prices of avatar point store Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:49 pm

joker

joker

Fixing prices of avatar point store C8HXkng

For real and people afk all day everyday on this server its annoying.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum