Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar is a new and booming Runescape private server, looking to progress and move forward.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prince's Moderator Application

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prince's Moderator Application Empty Prince's Moderator Application Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:32 pm

Prince

Prince's Moderator Application DQqb2Qq

Username: [Royal] Prince

How long have you been playing: Before the server was let out Very Happy

What makes you stand out: I can play for long amounts of time, anytime Very Happy It's in my nature to go out of the way to help people.

What have you done to help: I helped out the bro Campbell at the start but now he seems not to need any help Razz I get asked questions frequently and I answer them with passion. Also I made a YouTube video for the server at the very start which got the server quite a few valuable players. Smile

Any past experience: Co-Ownered a server which didn't go well and ended up not having enough money to run. Also I have been a mod on 3 other servers.

Special Skills: Nothing very special but I can make YouTube videos, and advertise to bring more players.

Thanks for reading,
Prince

2Prince's Moderator Application Empty Re: Prince's Moderator Application Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:18 am

Sky

Sky

Prince's Moderator Application 2MiRbbA

Thank you for your application, it has been taken to consideration.

3Prince's Moderator Application Empty Re: Prince's Moderator Application Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:59 pm

Prince

Prince's Moderator Application DQqb2Qq

Thanks bb.

4Prince's Moderator Application Empty Re: Prince's Moderator Application Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:22 am

joker

joker

Prince's Moderator Application C8HXkng

Shit if you gotta apply for mod you shouldn't be a mod that shits earned

5Prince's Moderator Application Empty Re: Prince's Moderator Application Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:59 am

Alex

Alex

Prince's Moderator Application JL80c7R

Again do not post on here to flame.

https://avatarps.rpg-board.net

6Prince's Moderator Application Empty Re: Prince's Moderator Application Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:42 pm

joker

joker

Prince's Moderator Application C8HXkng

Alex wrote:Again do not post on here to flame.
As I told you on your application I am not flaming just simply stating my opinion on how our staff is selected.  tongue

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum